York — Sept. 6th, 2017—Piksel today announced that it has launched a new product, Fuse Publisher, to allow broadcasters and service providers to consolidate complex digital supply chains when delivering broadcast and digital content.
Piksel Launches Fuse Publisher to Transform the Digital Supply Chain
The White Company selects The Retail Cloud Team, a Piksel Company, to support e-commerce platform and international growth plans
York, United Kingdom —June 28, 2017 —The Retail Cloud Team, a Piksel company, today announced that it has been selected by luxury lifestyle retailer The White Company to migrate, host and manage its e-commerce business.
Piksel Selects DLVR to Provide Global, Multi-CDN Optimization
DLVR Services Integrated into Piksel’s Offerings Increases QOE, Contains Delivery Costs
Phoenix, AZ – Sept 11, 2017 – DLVR Inc, a leading video delivery optimization provider, today announced that Piksel, a global leader in building successful...
Piksel and Friend MTS announce new partnership
York, United Kingdom - May 3, 2017 - The global leader in building online video businesses, Piksel, and Friend MTS, the pioneer in the creation and provision of content protection services and anti-piracy solutions, have announced a new...
Gerry O’Sullivan joins Piksel Board of Directors
- Joins recent appointee John Honeycutt to further deepen board level expertise
York, United Kingdom —February 7, 2017—Piksel today announced that global media and entertainment executive Gerry O’Sullivan has been elected to Piksel’s board of...
Piksel research reveals broadcasters and content providers need to be more switched on to avoid the big switch off
- Consumers spend an average of 16 minutes looking for something to watch
- 41% of consumers say program recommendations are hit and miss
- 38% of audiences switch off the TV if they can’t find good content
- 23% would choose a service provider based on...
John Honeycutt Joins Piksel Board of Directors
- CTO of Discovery Communications brings his senior executive experience to the board
- Reflects Piksel’s continued focus on leading the digitization of television
New York, NY—November 8, 2016 — Piksel today announced that John Honeycutt, Chief...
Piksel solution takes search and discovery to the highest level with advanced metadata capabilities
- Built on the foundation of the Piksel Palette, the new Fuse Metadata product consolidates and enriches metadata
- Piksel products demonstrate the success of a micro-services architecture approach as Palette takes centre stage at IBC 2016
Piksel Expands Operations in Malaga, Spain by 30%
- Piksel experiences continued growth in Europe
- Malaga operations bolstered by expansion in both staff and office space
NEW YORK, NY, Tuesday July 5, 2016 – Piksel, a global leader in building successful online video businesses, today announces the...
Piksel Appoints Clive Malcher as VP Market Development
- Ex-Channel 5 executive joins Piksel team to drive commercial growth in EMEA broadcast, telco and cable markets
- Malcher brings a wealth of industry experience to Piksel, garnered from 20-year career in digital and television
NEW YORK, NY, Tuesday,...